Vice President for Academic Affairs
Veysel Ayyubov Seyfel
Doctor of Economics, professor
MSU Vice President on Academic Affairs
Phone: (+994 24) 2741433
• Was born on October 4, 1952 in Agdash region of Azerbaijan. Lives in Mingachevir since 1953.
• Graduated from the Institute of Azerbaijan National Economy in 1974.
• Revisionist-accountant at The Ministry of Light Industry of Azerbaijan, 1974-1976
• Engineer-Economist at the cloth-cleared cotton community, 1976-77
• Economist at Mingachevir Construction Firm № 5 / head of the Laboratory of Economic Analysis, 1977-88
• Instructor/secretary at Mingachevir Communist Party Committee,1988-91
•Head of the Department at Mingachevir branch of Industry University, 1991
• Mingachevir City Deputy Mayor, 1991-92
• Head of the Department of Education at Mingachevir Polytechnic Institute since 1992/Vice-rector for Educational-Scientific Affairs since 1997
•Vice President for Academic Affairs at Mingachevir State University since 2015
EDUCATION, SCIENTIFIC TITLE AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
• 1970-1974 – student, the Institute of Azerbaijan National Economy named after D. Bunyadzadeh
• 1981-1985 – aspirant at the Central Scientific-Research Institute of Experimental Design, Moscow.
• 1986 – ien, Scientific-Research Economics Institute of the USSR, Moscow.
• 1996 – associate professor at the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan
• 2008 – ied, ,Institute of Economics,National Academy of Sciences
• 2013 – Professor, by the decision of the Supreme Attestation Commission under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
• 2009-2014- Member of the Dissertation Council for pursuing defence on getting the Scientific degree in Economy and Doctor of Sciences at the Institute of Economy at ANAS.
• Since 2015- Member of the Dissertation Council for pursuing defense on getting the scientific degree in Economy and Doctor of Sciences at Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction.
• Author of 116 scientific – methodical publications.
V.S. Ayyubov owing to his scientific-pedagogical activity, made a great contribution both to training highly qualified specialists on bachelor, master and doctoral degrees and the strengthening of the material-technical base of the departments. At present,he is the head of the 5 people doing PhD on Economics. He has also been the official opponent for 3 doctors and 10 doctor of philosophy programs.
He is fluent in Russian and English.
He was awarded with the badge of the “Advanced educational worker” by Ministry of Education. Married, has 2 sons and a grandson.
List of SELECTED PUBLİCATİONS
1. V.S.Eyubov, E.P.Pankratov- Methodological recommendations for determining transportation costs on local building materials, products and structures. Azorgtehselstroy Minselstroy Azerbaijan SSR, 1985, 37p.
2. V.S.Əyyubov- Finance, budget and tax system, Mingachevir, 1995, 60p.
3. V.S.Əyyubov “The budget and tax system”. Monograph. Baku. Science. 2004, 244p.
4. V.S.Əyyubov, O.M.Səmədova, A.M.Tagıyev “The bases of development of the national economy” methodological manual . Mingachevir, 2004, 51 p.
5. V.S.Əyyubov, O.M.Səmədova, A.M.Tagıyev “Tax policy and public investments regulation “.Methodological Manual. Mingachevir, 2005, 35 p.
6. V.S.Əyyubov, F.Ə.Məmmədov, R.R.Əliyev Regional administration. Manual for high schools. Ganja- Mingachevir. “Europe” publishing house. Baku, 2013, 204 p.
7. V.S.Əyyubov, A.M.Tagıyev “The adjustment of the national economy.” Manual for high schools. Baku, “Europe” publishing house. 2014, 350 p.